Shapeshifting is the ability to change something or someone’s appearance and/or alter the body structure. Different forms include:
- Metamorph (limited to human forms, unable to change mass)
- Animorph (take on animal forms. May be able to take on the abilities of the altered form)
- Polymorph (assume any form, size, mass and appearance at will).
- Therianthrope or "were-" would transform from a human to an animal (as in a "werewolf").
- Liquification is ability to turn partially or completely into a liquid.
- Sublimation Ability to transform into a gaseous, mist, or fog-like form.
Elasticity (stretching body like Rubber Maid may be considered a form of shapeshifting. So too may be changing the substance of a body into an inorganic substance (changing to a metal form like Colossus).